Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Meeting Tonight...

Going to South Windsor tonight to learn how to expand my business. If I'm going to afford a new spinning wheel, then I definitely need to learn how to prospect new clients and IBO's for my business. I seem to make contacts all over the place, even with the college students I work with every day, but turning them into actual prospects seems to elude me. I must be doing something wrong because I can't understand how people wouldn't want to know how to make a commission off of Internet purchasing.

It's such an easy concept. I've been buying stuff through the Internet for almost a decade now. I'm going to continue buying stuff from the Net, mostly because I'm tired of airplane hangers for stores and clerks that haven't got a clue of the differences between a washing machine and a coffee pot. Even worse is they don't care if there's a difference.

So why spend my time and money in that store? I'd much rather go to Amazon or B&N where they keep an idea of my preferences based on past purchases. I'd rather go to an Internet store that actually cares. One that will automatically send me a box of stuff I'm going to purchase every month anyway. And, best of all, they'll pay me a commission based on those purchases.

Kind of like when Discover Card first came out. Get a check back based on your purchases and we'll pay you up to 5% of what you buy! Hmm... there's a cap on that. Up to 5% and no more. This business pays me a commission based on whatever I purchase. I can spend $500 or $5000 and my commission is based on that total amount. Heck, they encourage me to spend more so they can pay me more. And they start at 3% for beginners and work their way right on up to 25%. Okay, the last couple months, I've earned 12%, but that's twice as much as Discover ever offered.

Anyway, I'm posing again. I just don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to jump on board. It's money we all spend anyway. Why not earn some of that back? (If you think it's a great idea, email me at bonneewolf@yahoo.com I'd love to explain how this whole system works and get you started on how YOU can earn money back.)

Now, back to spinning wheels. I'm getting excited. I'm saving money. I should have a spinning wheel in my living room by Thanksgiving if I can keep squirreling away part of my weekly allowance. That's my goal and I'm sticking to it. Yes, I still have yarn to knit and projects to complete.

Oops... kids just called. Bus hasn't come, so I have to make this one short...

So much for being on strike, eh?

No comments: