Friday, November 03, 2006

Wow! People reading...

Thanks for writing. I was so worried that no one was actually reading and I was simply stroking my own ego. (Trust me, it is quite healthy and alive and doesn't need any help. )

Taxes?!?! You want to get me started on taxes?

Naw... we don't want to go there. LOL!

OTOH, great news. I'm having my first spinning lesson tonight. Laurie Sanford is coming over. I enticed her with thoughts of a pot of coffee just for her. Okay, I might have to make two since I'll consume the other.

Tomorrow, I'm going to visit an alpaca farm. They're having an open day so you can come and pet the alpacas and check out what it's all about. This could be dangerous since I have an affinity for animals... any animals. I like them all and exotic doesn't bother me in the least. Maybe I can convince hubby that they could keep the grass cut for him and he wouldn't have to mow anymore. I doubt it since I seriously think he'd balk at the thought of shearing, but it'll be fun to dream for a little while at the farm. If you want to check it out and come on down and see for yourself, the link is http://www.nealpacas.com and I have no idea what time I'll be there, but it should be fun either way. Laurie got me when she said roving will be available. I have so much already, but no alpaca for myself. Hmmm....

Then tomorrow night is a business seminar for this new business I'm building. New mehtod on how to introduce the concept to people and I can't wait. I already have one or two college students lined up. They already have web lifestyles and use the internet to save them the time and money of running to the store. And I told them, hey, you're already using the Net to buy. What if I could show you how to buy and earn a commission for buying? They interested enough not to be embarrassed to have a woman the age of their mother sit at their kitchen table and explain it. I already intro'd them to a few of the products and they love them. So this whole concept should sell itself. Only need me to show up and put it into words.

I'm excited! My business is about to take off and I'm looking forward to the day I can hand my boss a note that says, "Due to a restructuring of my life, I've discovered that your services are no longer necessary. Take this crayon and color me GONE."

Ain't that a terrific idea?

No comments: